Wednesday, October 01, 2008

i am back

*UPDATE*

i forgot to include the fact that i am now without a phone

why?

cause i sent my phone for repair.

T3T

and i barely had it for a month

teaches me a lesson

don't buy sony erricson phone next time

T.T

went down with yi quan today

he had to repair his phone too

realized that sony erricson all have the similer auto restart problem

haha

and we met a guy that was super fierce when he could not get his phone repaired la

mood was bad, tone was bad

however, he did use some colourful words to make the world a brighter place

HAHA!

ok i know i am lame

-.-""

i lent my spare phone to yi quan cause he told me he needed a phone

and i thought he needed it more than me

haha

but i realized when i got back home that the other spare phone i had at home is spoilt

>.<

NEHMIND!!

 I DON'T BELIEVE I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT A PHONE!! 

haha. XP

 P.S. i blogged about you le hor yi quan. don't say i never.

HAHA! XP



 **************************




i just realized i have missed out on a lot of things.

why?

because i did not come online for almost 2 days

-.-

i guess RP students really do live off our lap tops and the net

kind of remind me of communication

"can we live with out Internet?"

haha.

realized that my blog is getting really boring

emo posts emo posts and more emo posts

i would really like to apologise for that

am going through some rough period nowadays

hope you all can bear with me

you cannot believe how many BIG tubs of chocolate ice creams i have gobbled

haha

yeap, i cry and i eat ice cream when i am sad or frustrated.

weird eh?

HEE HEE XP

my keyboard is not responding in my windows again.

thanks to my marvellous brother

that did not even want to admit that it was his fault.

ZZZZZZZ

AND AND AND

I TELL YOU!!

I GOT SO MANY MOSQUITO BITES IT CAN MAKE A NEW RECORD!!

i bet you guess must be thinking i went for some jungle adventure and back

but nope

I GOT THEM FROM HOME!!

those pesty little bugs.

i shall show you all.







HOW BAD CAN IT GET MAN!?!?

and most of them are on my thighs.

ZZZ

hey. the pictures does look a little wrong

ah whatever.

HAHA! XP

thanks to the god damn weather,

the mosquitoes had made a manifest in my house and found me their perfect food source

lucky my work at autobacs has ended

cannot imagine if my boss see those bites when i wear the mini skirt

i bet he will just ask me to go home

-.-"

argh

does anyone has a remedy to cure irritating itches?

i am trying very hard not to scratch them as i am afraid of leaving scars

BUT THE ITCH IS KILLING ME!!!

WHY MUST GOD CREATE MOSQUITOES IN THE FIRST PLACE??

they bring nothing but disturbance

>.<

oh boy

i really need to use the toilet now

update next time!

=D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home