Saturday, September 27, 2008

****

i am so fucking pissed

pardon me for the bad language

but yes,

I AM FUCKING FUCKING PISSED

WHAT IS EVERY BODY'S PROBLEM TODAY!?

WTF

to that somebody,

you know who you are

it is only today i saw your true colours

or maybe i had already noticed but decided to give you a chance

but today,

you totally confirmed my theory

you are indeed a selfish person.

someone who cares only for your self but no one elses

even if you say that you are not,

your actions and personality will tell

you are truly a disappointment

and to the person that gave birth to me,

I FUCKING SWEAR THAT WHEN I REACH LEGAL AGE,

I.AM.MOVING.OUT

i must have owed you last life to be born to you

since you just LOVE to see me die in your hands,

i am so not going to let you have that pleasure

i am going to MOVE OUT,

get a GOOD JOB

and live a fucking live a FANTASTIC LIFE

by then, don't come running behind me to act as if you are anything to me

i have enough of you le

you maybe the person that gave me life,

but the violent actions and life threatening vows is enough to my heart die on you

please ask yourself,

since when did you ever do anything to contribute to bring us up?

i cannot even remember once that you ever spend your own money on a SINGLE MEAL during family night out

not to even say grocery shopping

it was always mummy who paid

so what rights do you have to take my life?

you are merely the person that made me

but not the one that molded me

i owe you nothing you know

not financially nor physically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home