Saturday, September 27, 2008

the almighty holyzac

I WANT TO BLOG I WANT TO BLOG I WANT TO BLOG~

haha

just suddenly had the urge to blog

so here i am now!

:D

was told to read ralph's blog last night

and saw his all so touching post about shawn writing a poem for him for his birthday

must admit, kind of cool (EH SHAWN, DON'T SAY I DON'T GIVE FACE OK!)

and the funniest part of it was when shawn p-med by saying,

"GO SEE RALPH'S BLOG! GO GO GO! WHOOO I AM FAMOUS!!"

i almost fell of the chair laughing man

CANNOT GROW UP SIA!

opps

XD

and to add to his excitement of being famous,

i shall post some of his famous pictures up here on my blog

EH SHAWN! NOW YOU ARE FAMOUS HERE TOO!

MUHAHAHAHA

i think after these photos he most properly won't help anymore with difficult modules

ah but who cares,

it is great entertainment that cannot be missed!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so here goes...












LOL!

these are all pictures taken my charis when we went over to ask shawn for help pertaining th problem statment

LOOK AT ALL HIS POSITIONS!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man. he can really be wired wrongly at times

ROFL!

charis still has some of his even more alluring photos

want to see them?

request from her by tagging her tagboard!

:D :D

P.S. shawn, you are now offically famous again. thank me? MUAHHAHA >=) jkjk :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home