Saturday, September 20, 2008

a lesson learnt

i just realized something drastic.

i have overspent A LOT this 2 months

it is close to 1 k

T.T

i know i know

you all are so going to change your opinions of me.

but i understand

i can't even forgive myself

i just don't understand

i use to be very against people using money like nothing

but i am one of them now

but when i realized how much deep shit i am in,

it is too late.

i am still lucky that i had worked during the holidays to recover my losses

but i am still devastated at the fact that i actually used so much

so from now on,

i am not spending money

serious

i am going to bring food to school

or maybe just fast with my Malay friends

oh my tian

i really need some motivation

would you all help me?

i really don't want the spending bug to continue infecting me

i want to be the old, stingy, money saving ah soh brenda back

i don't want to spend and spend even before i know how to earn

i feel so bad towards mummy now

so sorry for spending so much

i promise i have learnt my lesson

hard one too.

may my will be with me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home