Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a special thanks..


SYAFIQ FYQ~

i said i would try my best to blog about you,

and here i am blogging about you!

HEE HEE XD

thank you so much for being there for me every time i have an emotional breakdown

even though there were time that we argued and played cold war,

you are still someone that lends your ears to me every time,

cared for me when i am sick

asking me whether i am ok or not

so now

I AM THANKING YOU PERSONALLY HERE!

you are the best

:D

ok, i did not go to school today

cause i had very bad gastric

you know something?

gastric totally sucks

it makes you feel totally sour and queasy inside

prevents you from eating good food too

which is a massive letdown cause food is my living pillar

HAHA

totally slacked the day off today

watched vampire knight all over again

seriously love the plot the characters

ZERO!!~

charis you got kaname ready so don't come snatch mine.

MUHAHAHA

wth

-.-""

had alot of thought bubbles today

each reaching a different conclusion

maybe i am an emo kid after all

just can't seem to be truly happy

hmmm.

haiya,

whatever la

i'm sure one of these days i will find true happiness.

don't you all think so?

:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home