Wednesday, September 24, 2008

complete makeover

ok, i am posting this in class now.

the problem statment today is way brain racking

i am still stuck at worksheet question 3

SIGH

i had the sudden urge to change my blog's url

had always thought it sounded cheesy and arrogent

but there are still many doubts involved

if i requested to be linked back,

will people do so?

so guys,

will you all link me back? haha.

ok, i have decided.

I AM CHANGING MY BLOG'S URL

and maybe my blog's layout and background

COMPLETE REVAMP!

and i have to do something to my room too

i can't continue to share a room with my brother forever.

have to start packing to space out another additional room

HAHA

busy busy busy.

but i like it.

>=)

MUHAHAHAHAHA

XD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home