Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?!?



i am urging for someone to talk to tonight

but when i logged on to msn

ALMOST ALL THE TALKABLE PEOPLE ARE ALL NOT ONLINE

oh man.

talk about being cut off from the world

is there something that i don't know about?

why are there nobody online already at this hour?

not very usual you know.

normally even till 1 am in the morning you still see people online

EVEN W35E ONLY HAS ONE PERSON ONLINE!!

WTH

WHERE IS EVERBODY!?!?

SOME SURPRISE PARTY I AM NOT INVITED TO!?!?

OR IS EVERYBODY REALLY THAT TIRED TODAY!?!?

oh my tian.

i really need someone to talk to now

anyone offer me a instant message?

T3T

P.S. i have not done my test run of my suzumiya haruhi cosplay costume.

i keep telling myself that i need to do it

but everytime i either am too lazy or too tired to do so

someone please spank me into doing it??

ARGHHHHHHHH

EVERYTHING IS IN A MESS

TOPSY TURVY

CHAOS

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*faints*

*remembers that have not said bye yet*

*wakes up*

BUAY PEOPLE!!

*goes back to fainting mode*

HAHAHA

lame

XD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home