Monday, September 08, 2008

a lovely day

hi.

i am now blogging in school while waiting for my mum

just one sentence to say

I AM STARTING TO LIKE MY CLASS ALREADY!

:D:D

we had a lot of fun today

all thanks to eda!

*loves*

i finally found another person as crazy as me!

YAY!!

XD

so my future time in W16R can be as crazy as possible

not worrying about the fact that it would embaress me

ALL HAIL TO EDA!

WHOOTS!!~

i met the most amazing facilitator today as while

he actually offered to help me change my hard disk man!!

but i think i portray to him as a bimbotic girl that spends a lot

cause i was going around shrieking about how sucky my macbook was

and how i bought my macbook for its looks(partcially)

-.-

die

give people a wrong impression

ZZZZZZ

Allan asked me to send my particulars and my photos over for him and the client

DIE

my photos are CMI one la

i can't even believe he picked me to be a model

like so -.-

but the pay is good :D

must work hard to replenished the huge amount i spent

T3T

*****************************

mass convo with my sony peeps again tonight

I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO MEET THEM LA!!

THEY ARE LIKE THE MOST FUN PEOPLE EVER!!

got old ones

young ones

quiet ones

pai kia ones

drama freak

married man

eat potatos one

HAIYA

EVERYTHING ALSO GOT LA

CAN'T WAIT FOR MON(PAYDAY) TO MEET THEM LA!

although i am not settled with the pay problem

BUT CAN FINALLY MEET UP WITH MY FUN PEEPS

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!~~

*MONDAY FASTER COME*

JGIG camp is on friday and saturday

and on sat we are having our first ever cosplay event!!

i really scared i cmi la

-.-

WO MEN YI QI JIA YOU BA KISA!!

:D:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home