Saturday, September 06, 2008

W890i

YO PEOPLE!

today i am going to introduce to you my new phone!

*drum rolls*

SONY ERICSSION W890i !!!




the lovely W890i and me! :D


the front,


the back,


and look how slim it is!


it also has a 3.2 megapixel camera but sadly,

no optical zoom

nor any flash light to go with it.

ah well,

you cannot expect much when you merely spend so little on it

HAHA!

but nevertheless,

I LOVE MY NEW PHONE!!



i know i know

you all are sure to ask me what's up with my outfit

-.-

i just came back from my cousin's wedding dinner la

and i was going retro in my dressing

HAHA

that explains the big red bow on my head right?

>.<

speaking of the wedding,

i took some photos during the wedding cause i was bored

but i guess it is alright?

i mean who doesn't get bored when all the adults start talking to each other

and you are left alone

so i did some photo taking indulgence

HAHA

pardon the bad quality of the photos

cause the lighting there was terrible

and my hands were shivering due to the cold

however so,

i hope you all will enjoy it!

:D

onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEivtKPh8Hf_37npDfuk2XjPUXjx20U4GPF5_KhjTjSsZRR1JB0QSLZy-_-6m4EofcrMbGYBUlUvo6M-xF_gqKrfxSuKLIO0mKHB82Wz_WvStzWyQfiAlQHFGhhyRRiEHKXG3X88HQ/s1600-h/DSC00019.JPG">





























thats all people

i am lazy to explain the pictures

refer and analysis yourself ba

LOL!

BYE!

:D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home