Sunday, August 31, 2008

i MISS WORK!!!!!!!!

HI PEOPLE

I.AM.OFFICIALLY.SICK

LOL!

was already not feeling very well since yesterday

thought i could ta han today

so i went to work

but in the end also can't make it

was launching in the toilet

felt faint

and fainted once

only everybody was too busy with sales to notice

HAHA!

but like i said,

IMY STRONG

so i got myself on my feet

:)

but felt so helpless that when kevin came to look for me with da sao,

i burst into tears

moreover sales for me today was not very good

:(

so i left early

heard that sales was ok

:D

many thanks kevin and dasao for bring me to the food court to

FEED ME ( not enough time to even eat )

and giving me medication

many thanks to kaiboon who have been mentally supporting me through smses

and all my working colleadge for showing so much concern for me

THANKS PEOPLE!

YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!

really appreciate it and was really touched

T.T

ok la. i going back to sleep already

guess i really need it

get enough rest and..

TOMORROW CHIONG AGAIN!

HAHA!

BYE PEOPLE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home