Monday, September 01, 2008



YO FELLOW EARTHLINGS!

BRENDA IS BACK!!!

ROFL!

yesterday was the end of the comex IT fair

AND I SO MISS THE SONY WALKMAN PEOPLE LA

all the way from charis to carrina!!!

wth

although it was really tough work la

but it was all fun at the same time

:D:D

chris say that he will email us the whole entire list of our numbers and msn

but he have not done it

hope he does not forget or be too lazy to send it out

:X

btw

sorry for the lack of photos

number 1,

I WAS FREAKING BUSY WITH SALES

the crowd was endless la

and you really meet all kinds of different people man

number 2,

I WAS FREAKING SICK

that kinda made me lazy to whip my phone to take pictures

i mean i can't even stand right already

how to take pictures?

-.-

anyway, i really enjoyed myself there

i even met a marvin (participant of mr.sui) wannabe

only he was so much taller

heard from charis that is a mixed tawianese

like WTF!?

DON'T LOOK LIKE LA

but he can really use the ang moh slang well

eat potato grow up one

HAHA!

ok la

i am still not feeling very well

my head is pounding while typing this

shall end here

BYE!

*notice i did not even put a title for this post. TOO LAZY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home