Thursday, September 04, 2008

I MISS W35E

IMY LAZY TO BLOG!!

yeap.

you read it

so i may just go on a blog hibernation for a few days before i post again

haha

no mood to do anything recently

have been constantly falling sick ever since comex

ZZZZZZZZ

school is boring as usual

AND HOW I MISS W35E LA!

i must be honest to say that i don't really like my current class

don't ask me why but nothing can replace W35E

where there was endless fun and laughter

W35E-ians!

AGREE WITH ME!?

T.T

officially joined JCIG

going for their camp and cosplaying event on the 15

SO EXCITED MAN!!

but i still not sure what to cosplay as

any suggestions people?

can tag me on my tagboard!

:D:D

ok la

i shall end here and go do my dwelling RJ

oh man

school sucks without W35E

oh well

guess i would just have to live with it

SUCK IT UP BRENDA!

HAHA

BYE PEOPLE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home