Thursday, September 18, 2008

untitled

*EDITED* (before anymore people comment on my bad language)


i am now sitting in class in the mist of my classmates

but i feel like they don't exist at all

i cannot explain why i am having these kind of deceptions

maybe the emo bug had came and knock on my door again

everything seems to be so quiet nowadays

it feels as if i am living in this world all alone

i had a emotional breakdown last night

it made the window looked so tempting

damn those caged windows

i cried

cried like there is no tomorrow

i screamed

screamed like the world hates me

i may joke around

but no one knows it better than myself

i am just trying to look normal

feel so small inside

no one really understands

i used to have my family to run back to

but now even they have abandoned me

i know this sound like what any random teenager

but this is exactly what i am going through

i hate being emo

hate the feeling of pain

but i can't help it

i am stressed

stressed to do the impossible

sorry people

but i really need some care and concern now

may sound attention seeking

but i don't care

cause it is so going to make me feel better

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home