Thursday, September 18, 2008

bad english. SO WHAT?

I just don’t understand man

What is wrong with bad language or bad English in my blog?

I mean,

THIS IS A BLOG FOR GOODNESS SAKE

AN ONLINE DIARY

A SPACE OF MY OWN

SO I WANT TO WRITE BROKEN ENGLISH CANNOT AH?

I don’t want to be pressurized into writing perfect English every time I want to blog

So long as people understand,

The message is delivered right?

Why be so particular about it?

This is not an English composition paper you know

THIS IS A REFLECTION, A THOUGHT,AN EXPRESSION OF MY FEELINGS

You should be grateful I don’t type like this

“wahhxx t0dayy s0 h0tx lehhx. S0 iriitattiingg! Bllehhxx “

So I suggest to you a better solution if you can’t stand my language.

JUST LEAVE

Enjoy commenting so much on other people’s language?

go sign yourself up as an English teacher and comment there

There is absolutely no need for any here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home