Monday, August 25, 2008

I MISS WORK!!!!!!!!

oh man

i woke up this morning with a terrible missing for the best denki stuff

i really REALLY miss work man

i miss those super funny,entertaining and concerned colleague man

i miss,

wati

yati

sam,

jessica,

gary,

joshua,

ruiliang ( hao ren/ho lang)

wai kiat ( brandon ) --> ANOTHER ANIME FREAK~

adrain

mr yee

emerson

chris

and many many others i know but i don't know their names or forget their names ( SORRY!!)

neh mind

i will be going back to visit them today

cause ho lang said he would bring me to buy my psp today

YAY!!

THANKS HO LANG!

YOU ARE INDEED A HO LANG!!

FYI ho lang means good person in hokkien

AND I AM GETTING MY PSP TODAY!!

YAY!!!!!

WHOOTS!~

so excited man

NOW I CAN PLAY DJ MAX ALREADY!

see my friends play i so envious man

HAHA

after that i would have to go to sim lim for my training

so i guess my next blog post will come later at night

PAI SEH PEOPLE

OH SHIT

got raided by mum for using the computer when i just woke up

better go and take breakfast and everything before she scolds again

CIAO!

:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home