Sunday, August 24, 2008

girl with iron heart.

at 10 am in the morning,

i switched on my hp to find this,

'742604840753273092530630870867'

decode it yourself if you want to know what it means

oh man Bernard,

you learn fast man

although the last bit was a bit off

-.-

so now, at 11,

i have yet,

taken my breakfast,

showered 

or gotten anything ready

guess i am still a super lazy person

so going to get nagged by mum later

STUPID BERNARD ALWAYS SAY I BULLY HIM

FIRST CALL ME MUSHROOM HEAD 

THEN CALL MY CHINESE NAME CONSTANTLY

YI YANG YI YANG YI YANG

@&*^#*^#*$

since he doesn't read my blog so it is alright

MUHAHAHA!!

XP

ok la

i must go get ready already

if not i will be uber late again

ZZZZZZZZ

*******************

funny how i am not really affected by it

maybe rejections does not take effect on my already

a girl with iron heart

IMY STRONG!

:D



and yes, that is a hair dryer

XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home