Tuesday, August 26, 2008

change of blog song..

ZzZ

just noticed that hokkien songs kind of make your blog sound very noisy

i already cannot stand it

don't say my readers

so for the sake of all ears,

I SHALL CHANGE THE SONG!

and in place of it,

i shall put the all mighty...

L.O.W

MUHAHAHA!

later jennifier and lucien gets too excited ( IF )

they start dancing when they read my blog

"BOOBS WITH THE FUR!!~"

ROFL!!!!

XD

anyway i got my psp already

AND I CANNOT STOP SMILING LA!!

:) :)

but there is still no games loaded

ZZZZ

will have to wait till tomorrow

when kaiboon passes me his whole collection of games

YAY!!

:D:D

the briefing for the IT show was really B.R.I.E.F man

so brief until they did not even inform us what time to reach la

-.-

i am grouped with 3 other girls

but they don't seem very friendly loh

i hope they don't sabo me

cause i really mean no harm

nor any intention to snatch their sales la

totally ruin my motivation for the show

ZZZZZ

neh mind

i chiong all the way can le

think don't care them ba

LOL!

off to explore my psp

BYE PEOPLE!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home