Wednesday, October 15, 2008

hallehluyah relive childhood!

i did not go to school again. yes, yes, this is the don't know how many times i did not go to school already.sigh.

seriously, i think i am going to die earlier than any of you here. i am always falling sick even if i put in so much effort to keep myself healthy. may be by then i would really be able to sprout wings and fly. HO HO HO crap. i want to be healthy like everyone else. =(

see my previous post about having babies? i really afraid that i can't get any la. cause i really like babies! T3T. i saw some toddlers when i went to seek the doctor today. AWW SO CUTE!!! one even came over and offer me a biscuit. my heart melted at once la. >.<

ok, please pardon my raging maternal instincts. it was a little disturbing. hmmm. I WANT TO PUT ON WEIGHT. i am freaking slightly underweight i don't want that. i look like a bamboo walking around all my friends. so tall and so SKINNY. argh. anyone interested in fat donation? please phone this number, 9XXXXXX. do yourself some good and slim down at the same time. XD

argh. random thoughts random thoughts random thoughts. my mind is freaking filled with random thoughts. screw these random thoughts. it is driving me crazy. @_@ i really think of the craziest things you all cannot imagine like would i walk on the streets tomorrow and meet osama bin ladin? or would some random company call me up and ask me to be their ceo. ok, i know i am nuts please don't remind me. LOL.

i miss my childhood. i miss watching

sesame street, lalalala, lalalala, elmo's world!


teletubies,


powerpuff girls, i simply love bubble and the professer. cause they are so stupid till they are adorable. >=)


pokemon, I LOVE PIKACHU!!


flintstones, YA BE YA BE DO!


cat dog,


digimon,


hello kitty,


hamtaro, I JUST LOVE THEM TO DEATH!! an i want a hamster. >.< since i can't have a dog. :X


johny bravo, i swear this is one of the STUPIDEST cartoon ever been shown on cable tv. watch it and you will know


and SHIN CHAN! it really provided me with so much laughter i always thought i would laugh my stomach out. LOL!



oh man people, can we stop growing up? lets all relive our childhood and indulge ourselves with the innocent and genuine happiness we use to get from stupid activities and these cartoons.

hey! why don't we have a contest? lets all take pictures of us reliving childhood and the winner i would treat him/her! what do you all think? worth a try? just take a photo of yourself and post it on your blogs. the best would be picked by yours truely. i promise, i won't be bias! :D

come on people, be sporting. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home