Saturday, October 11, 2008

i am seriously having a nervous breakdown

my previous intent was to blog about my second time watching MA MA MIA! and how much i freaking love the show and am going to buy the dvd when it is released and watch it another 9739574845793479357239 times.

but i just suddenly got emo and decided not to do that.

i am thrown to make a decision now. but as you all don't know. i hate making decisions like this. don't ask me what decision is it cause i most prolly won't tell so don't bother. :X

i don't see why guys must be so practical. BIG BOOBS GOOD MEH!? GOT MONEY ALSO CANNOT PICK UP LA. WTF. YOU WANT BIG BOOBS THEN SORRY YOU CAN'T GET THEM HERE. SO FUCK OFF

OH MAN I AM SO DAMN PISSED.

ARGH. I HATE FEELING SO HELPLESS WHEN I KNOW I AM ABLE TO SOLVE EVERYTHING WITH ONE DECISION. BUT I JUST.CAN'T.MAKE.IT.

FUCK

#*&^$!@(^!@^$

AND I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING MORE AND MORE PISSED AT GUYS. I REALLY CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ALREADY LA. THEY EITHER MAKE YOU SAD OR DAMN PISSED OFF. YOU CANNOT TOTALLY TRUST THEM AND YOU CANNOT TOTALLY RELY ON THEM. WHY MUST GIRLS RELY ON GUYS TO REPRODUCE IN THE FIRST PLACE? IF NOT THERE IS NO NEED FOR GUYS AT ALL AND ALL WOULD BE HALLELUYAH THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

oh my tian. i am seriously turning les. cause i suddenly fucking hate guys now. they are nothing but trouble. damn.

P.S. pardon my colorful words. i mass spam fuck when i am damn pissed.

I FEEL SO STUPID

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home