Friday, October 10, 2008

when name calling isn't swearing

haha. i was requested to credit somebody. so i hereby present yi quan a trophy of appreciation.



i know, it is really ugly.but i really have no idea how to use the paintbrush application in my mac os. hope this is ok. >.<

I GAVE YOU YOUR TROPHY LE HOR YI QUAN!!

>:Z

************************

HO HO HO.

i just recieved this really interesting email this morning. thanks zupeng for sending this to me. it really cracked me up. ok, just as a little warning to all, the below images are under the M18 category. read at your own risk. HAHA.

When Name Calling Isn't Swearing!

enjoy. =)















**********************

tag replies...

FYQ: thanks man. it was a random theory that came from kisa and me. thought i would be really fun to post it up so there you go! LOL!

angelx: YO! PEY GEOK! WELCOME! =) =) like your pic with joanna? YOU ARE SO PHOTOGENIC!!

KiSa: HO HO HO! yeap, i just lumped everything together and put it as a phrase. cause i forgot to save the msn conversation. sorry! >.<

ivy: hi ivy! LOL! that one was basically a term to describe myself la. i was just trying to be mean dragging others in too. :X SORRY! >.<

YiQuan: EH EH EH! PERMISSION GRANTED OK! and this is not considered a lot loh! the last time i played with my girlfriends it was much much more ok! LOL! should thank me for making you famous man! YI QUAN THE APPLE FREAK ROUK!! ROFL!! XD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home