Thursday, October 09, 2008

a pretty boring life

ok, i'm back to blog

school is pretty boring. coming into the same room, seeing the same faces over and over again. it is almost like a life threatening routine already. boredom can knock right at your door and kill you.

ZZZ

i realized i have not been blogging like these for a very very long time already. Nope, i was blogging like a total bimbo that bore people out of their socks with their all so bitchy posts. Have not been so serious for the longest of times. haha.

not that i am pretty. so i guess i don't fall into the bimbo category? maybe i shall create a whole new term to call people like myself. hmm. how about chimpo? girls with faces like a chimpanzee but still act like an utter bimbo. lol




ok, that was mean. pardon me. haha.

was so freaking bored in class so i started video calling yiquan. oh man i have no idea video caming was so fun. i guess that’s why it was invented in the first place?
-_________-. took a couple of pictures of him. was majorly threatened not to post it up on my blog.

but we made a deal ok! if i sleep before 1 am today, permission granted. so i guess after this post i really have to go to sleep.

so here is the face of the guy that kept my entertained the whole day. yeap, i edited my photo away cause i thought it was unnecessary. so just settle in with his face only ok?haha.





these are taken by my phone so pardon the quality. >.<







ok, maybe i shall post up a few with my face in. hmmm.






haha! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM WITH A PARANG!! LOL!



and yeap, i did some random photo taking again,


PEY GOEK AND JOANNA!


i seriously hope bruce does not kill me for this. people, please don't sabo me. this is just for pure entertainment. >.<


cheryl and me!

ok, that’s all folks. don't go back and cry for your ma ma for more!

haha. just kidding. =)

P.S. hey babe, take care alright?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home