Sunday, October 12, 2008

paranoid

am so addicted to charis's blog song utada hikaru-first love. the melody is so nice la! so after getting permission from her, i have it as my blog song now. 

LOL! XP


****************

i am really grateful for all the concern showered on me today regarding the previous blog post. was feeling a little better but there is still a whole big part of me that fills really empty. if only 

i just want everybody to be happy. i should be happy too cause i really feel so guilty having my cherished ones being so worried about me.

thanks again everybody who bothered to stop by and care. i just need time. loads of time.

one step away from achieving zen

lol

i think something went wrong with my wires today. -.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home