Thursday, October 30, 2008

why can't i just let go ?

i am feeling so stressed now. why can't you all just see? can you all just leave me alone.

stop asking me for commitment. stop asking me whether i can be yours. come on, i am really damn pressurized over a lot of things. it is just not time for all these ok?

you all are really really very nice people. the problem lies with me ok? and i don't even think i deserve to choose.

oh fark. i feel like a total utter disgusting bitch posting this here. it is just that i can't take it anymore ok? i have never been able to sort these kind of things out. i am just afraid of being attached ok? i can't explain why so don't ask. it is just something i just can't seem to overcome. it is a barrier that i think i will never be able to get rid. i most probably will die all alone because of this but I JUST CAN'T HELP IT.

ARGH CRAP.DAMN IT BRENDA. YOU SUCK BIG TIME. JUST GO AND FIND SOME RANDOM WALL AND KILL YOURSELF. YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY CARE AND CONCERN. NOT TO SAY SOMEONE TO LOVE.

go away people. leave me alone. i don't deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home