Wednesday, October 22, 2008

all the best peeps!



i am dedicating this post to my beloved, KISA....

ok, time out. THAT SOUNDED SO WRONG AND TOO SENTIMENTAL. HAHA. shall use the causul way to bring this across.

OI CHARIS CHIA HUI XIAN!! I GOT WISH YOU HOR!! BETTER DO WELL OR I WILL SMMMMMACK YOUR ARSE HARD MAN!! LOL!!

This chak chak ah, did not even get her ten years series until recently la. I don't even know whether she really got it a not man. make me so worried la. But seeing her so hardworking nowadays i also happy. I REALLY FEEL LIKE HER OLDER SIS LA! wth. bhb. -.-"

Nevertheless, i still love her. *HUGGIES* o(^.^)o

don't worry about the rest not wishing you, got your SHEN wish you can le right. CONFIRM PASS AH!! ROFL!! =.=" my predictions 80% right de hor! DON'T PR-LAY PR-LAY! *PCK STYLE*

If you pass i ching you eat ajisan ok? JIA YOU HOR! if not you treat me. MUHAHAHAHA! ok? STEADY AH! >=D

Haiya, just pass ok? or else a lot of people will get disappointed la. JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!! GAMBETTE KISA CHAN!!

and all the best to all my other friends that are retaking. ALL PASS ALL HAPPY!!

**********************

i just love the look of life now. i am happy, you are happy, everyone's happy.
Leaving home was not a bad idea afterall. although i miss my mum like hell much, it kind of solves a lot of troubles.
I am starting to forget how a quarrel sounds like already.
i like the peace i am getting now.
i treasure it.
so do you guys right?
i love my family but i hate conflicts.
i really hope that there will be the day where we can finally be back together with laughter not tears.
and i believe that that day is arriving soon and it really makes my feelings fly.
the only worry now,
is my health....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home