Thursday, October 23, 2008

i am sick

to start off,

ALL THE BEST TO ALL RETAKING OR TAKING O LEVEL MATHS TOMORROW!

you all have chika mentally supporting you all ALLLLLLLLLLLL they way. XD i will pray for you all from 8 am on wards. PASS MUST THANK ME HOR!!

LOL! bhb sia. =.=

i am sick again, as usual. haha. I WANT MY GRANDPA'S MIRACLE REMEDY!! but he is sleeping already and can't make any for me. =(

i wanted to blog just now before i cam back home. Had the sudden urge to blog. but after i reached home and switched on my computer, i suddenly did not have the mood to do so anymore. maybe cause i thought the post was quite unnecessary. No need to note that down. haha.

ok ok, i think i better go to bed before people start nagging at me again. UNCLE, I GOING TO SLEEP SOON LE HOR. DON'T SAY I NEVER GO SLEEP!!

my post are getting more and more boring as the day passes. My readers, i think it is high time for you switch to another blog for entertainment. cause mine is not providing you with any. haha.

BYE BYE READERS. =(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home