Tuesday, October 21, 2008

over the rainbow


Dreams Of Stars And Rainbows by ~FadingBlack on deviantART

"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?"


looking at the birds up high, i sometimes wonder, wouldn't it be nice to be able to fly for once? without the help of airplanes, without the help of helicopters. Just me and only me, soaring through the open space way above us. I would feel the wind gentling caressing my face and the clouds cradling me. i would fly around the world visiting people who needs me. i would love to spread my love all over the earth.

how i wish i could fly. over the rainbow, over the seas. what would be like to see life from way above? i wonder.

i want to sing the song above out loud. i want to dance to the tune. i want to share it with everybody. i want every one to know.

that life is short, smile while you can. i strongly believe i would be ok and so would everyone out there.

GANBATE PEOPLE! live life to the fullest. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home