Sunday, October 26, 2008

tags replies

fine fine, i shall reply my tags now here. haha

but,

i don't know where to start man! that is for not replying tags for such a long time. hmmm. i guess i shall just included people who tagged me and just say a little something about them. wouldn't that be something to find out! HO HO HO

no worries, i am a nice person. =)

*starting from the person who tagged me first after my last replies of tags*

KiSa: walao. the most chak chak girl i have ever met. LOL! just kidding. :D my best friend in poly. my little sister. digs Japanese culture, loves archery, well loved by GUYS *hints hints* and hell of a late comer. but i still love her. awwww *hugs*

Yi Quan: i remember you asking me the exact question last night. What do i think of you. Hmm. seriously, i think you are a nice guy. really caring LIKE AN UNCLE! but i appreciate it. HO HO HO. more of a family type of guy i guess? haha. I REPLIED YOU LE HOR! DON'T SAY I NEVER!! LOL

FYQ: hmm. rock climber. loads of self confidence. loves to dance. LOL really nice person to talk to when you are down. always there for me when i need someone.can tell him almost everything. thanks syafiq, you are really the best. =)

Azmi: woah tall and built guy. rock climbing star. 3rd seh. haha. likes to play pranks though. nice person. =)

ivy: MY LOVELY SENIOR FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL! damn cool girl. LOOOOOVE her creativity. XD really loving and fun person to be with. but i don't see or talk to you often le. T.T

estelle: ONE HELL OF A VULGAR GIRL! but definitely in a good way. YAY! :D she is those type of girl that scolds "NABEI" and makes it sound SOOOOOO cool you just want to scold along with her. LOL! loves DIY and making bangles. REAL AWWWWWWWWESOME person. oh one thing to add, i love her blog. =)

nao: WOOOOOOOO~! one word. CHIO CHIO CHIO!!!!! really nice girl. so sweet. HEE HEE XD loads of friends and nice personality. happy to have her as a friend. =) ALL THE BEST FOR MATHS PAPER 2!! GANBATTE NAOMI CHAN!! :D

eda: CRAZZZZZZZZIEST GIRL I EVER MET! but never ending fun! =) always never come to school one. HUMPH! LOL

Andy: Thanks for the compliment. :D this guy ah, have not spoken to him in the LOOOOOONGEST time. no comments man. don't really know him well. opps. LOL!

i hope you all won't blame me for not replying my tags. i am a hell load of a lazy bum. but i hope this post satisfies you all. will reply tags from now on! YAY! XD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home