Saturday, October 04, 2008

pimp?

this will be a short post cause i am feeling uber lazy

i got loads of pictures to post up

but my phone is at the repairs and my memory card cannot be read by other phones

sigh

I MISS MY PHONE!! =(



i was thinking of pimping my phone with crystals

but after my attempt on my ipod,

i am really not confident man

cause my ipod was an epic F.A.I.L.U.R.E

so should i?

hmmm

syafiq suggested that i buy a crystal case and pimp that

haha

good idea man. =D

but it would really take time la

and it may seem very bimbotic to have all these bling blings

haha

but they are really nice la!~

so so so

should i should i??

can give me some suggestions on my tag board.

=)

but hor,

every time i ask for some suggestions and comments,

nobody bother one loh

>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home