Thursday, August 07, 2008

sorry people

i have just realized something

once you stop blogging,

you kind of get lazy to blog again

or is it only me?

lol

maybe ba

today i skipped lesson again

over slept

-.-"

but i went to school specially to give horny yeo his pressize la!

so nice right?

wth

-.-"

then we went to cwp's mac with charis, weixian and junhu to discuss about the chalet

I TELL YOU MAN

NEVER EVER BE THE ORGANISER OF A CHALET

damn pek chek

or maybe cause i want our last gathering to be perfect?

then went on to sheng siong to check out the prices

JUNHU WAS LIKE LOUD SPEAKER LIKE THAT LA!

blast until don't know where

LOL!

but damn funny la he,

good entertainment

HAHA!

weixian machiam emo one corner never talk one

then come on msn so active

-.-"

LOL!

so we walked around, played a fool

and found out that....

WE ARE OVER BUDGET ALREADY LA

Zzz

then still got people don't want to pay

-.-

wanted to blog yesterday

but like i said,

was too lazy

BUT YESTERDAY WAS FUN FUN FUN LA!

we had confession time

and we all laughed damn hard on alot of confessions la

AND WE CAMWHORED AWAY!!

WHEEEEEEEE~

i wore a dress that day

feel so weird la

maybe too long never wear ready

-.-

shall post some up for you all to anticipate the rest

will have to wait if you want to see more

cause ima feeling damn lazy


renuka,me,kisa and ralph


farhana,ralph,vincent,estelle,me and jenn


us again! :D


bestie and me! :D:D


woah my face -.-"

my shagged look after all the photo taking LOL!


of course,

after the effort of dressing up,

must zi lian abit right?

LOL!

wth

-.-"

pardon the unglam background

lol

was in my grandma's room taking the photos

LOL








and my favourite photo of the day!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I LIKE IT DAMN MUCH LA!

lol.

happy anticipating for the next post ba!

if i am not lazy

HAHA!!

XD

P.S. my hp batt was too low to take photos in sheng siong today. Kisa took some but i am not sure whether she will post it up on her blog. For more information, please proceed to http://www.watashiwas-kisa-desu.blogspot.com/.

P.P.S WTH! WANTED TO BLOG BEFORE 12 BUT I MISSED IT AGAIN! LOL! too lazy to finish my blog post in time la. SORRY PEOPLE!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home