Tuesday, August 05, 2008

happy happy day

wth

i did not skip lesson in the end

daddy said no way

-.-"

ok so i stayed on

AND IT IS THE WORSE DECISION OF MY LIFE

THE FACI WAS DAMN FARKED UP

oh man what a bitch

ask any W35Eans and they will so agree with me

Zzzz

ARGHHHH

don't want to talk about her already

make my blood boil only

Sheesh i am feeling freakishly sleepy right now

but my mind just can't stop running wild

-.-

my mind is like a independent mechanism from my body

I WANT TO SLEEP LA

dumbass

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

don't ask me why i add so many smiley faces here

i also don't know

i am just feeling very happy now

cause

HAIYA a lot things la

:D:D

everything seems right today


except for the farked up faci

and my sudden disappearance of my dad

which we eventually realized he was sleeping

thats why he did not pick up the phone

-.-

HAPPY DAY FOR CHIKAKO!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

COUNTDOWN: 11 more days

what am i going to do on that day?

no plans yet man

the most go shopping alone again

which is not a bad idea after all

:D:D

HAPPY!!~

LALALALALALALALA~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home