Monday, August 04, 2008

a sincere wish

Dear………….

i have just realized something today

and it has devastated me a lot

i really have no idea what to say

you really start to frighten me

your actions

your behaviour

your character...

so many things i believed in you are now in doubt

i really don't know whether you speak the truth

but i still care for you

and that concern is genuine

i don't want you to let your fantasies consume you

we live in a practical world

and fantasizing only brings us to doom

and never to happiness

don't dwell on it anymore

why not try to let go and look at reality

it may not be as bad as you think it is,

in your little darkness of denial

i may write things about how unfair my life is at times

and how much i hate my family at times

but as time passes,

i realized that my family is the closest to my heart

亲情可贵啊

this is a fact that many denies

家家有本难念的经

i totally agree that at times whatever your family does will seem unfair to you

but who are the closest to you in the end?

it will eventually be your family

i hope you will truly understand the meaning of this post dedicated to you

i am really not trying to put you down

like i mentioned above,

my care for you is genuine

i really wish that you will be happy

even if you might think that we are not very close

and i have no right to comment

I still think there is a need to do this

i may not know anything

but one thing i know for sure

you are suffering

and it pains me to see you this way

believe me or not,

it hurts

treasure yourself

for then you will truly taste the sweetness of bliss.

Sincerely wishing,

chikako

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home