Monday, August 04, 2008

thank you :D

Firstly,

my purpose of doing this post,

is to thank someone

a totally stranger that showered me alot of care and concern

without even knowing each other well

thanks kazaf

SEE I SO GOOD

THANK YOU HERE MAN

XD

but i really still quite startled that we are somehow connected through him la

a person that i didn't expect

HAHA

it is scary one ok?

so creepy that i have to include it in this post

HAHA

i must say i am very disappointed with a lot of things and people today

i guess i am too paraniod ba

EH WAIT

don't tell me i am having

having

HAVING
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
MENOPAUSE!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO~~

haha

just kidding

XD

sigh

i think i should give myself a slack man

thinking too much and stressing myself out too much

shall let all things FLY AWAY!

and the all mighty chikako will return to her palace of sweet dreams

ok

lame

-.-"

NIGHTS PEOPLE! :D:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home