Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sorry guys

I AM SO SORRY PEOPLE!!

for not blogging yesterday

>.< color="#ff0000" size="4">I AM GAMING!

MUHAHAHAHA!

those who know me long me long enough will know,

that i am not much of a gamer

but people change right?

hmmm.

HAHAHA!

so those who want to game with me,

please leave a message on the tagboard

and we shall all play together!

ALRIGHT MAN!

ok,enough of that,

LOL!

so...

to compensate for the loss of post yesterday,

i shall post a little this morning

then update you all with my outing and interview

do not expect much pictures taken

cause

cause.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY PHONE EXPLODED!!!

yeah right

-.-

LOL!

actually it is because i forgot to charge my phone la

HOW CAN I FORGET!?!?

T.T

neh mind

i will try to coop kaiboon's phone to take photos la

cause his is cybershot

MUHAHAHAHA!

may the power be with me!

ROFL!

wth

-.-"

OH MY TIAN!!

LOOK AT THE TIME!!

I AM SO LATE!

better get going

LATER PEOPLE!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home