Sunday, August 10, 2008

coincidence?

the main purpose of blogging again today is,

I SAW SOMEONE THAT LOOK FREAKISHLY SIMILAR TO ME!!!!

same hair,

same bangs,

same dressing style,

same face!!!

then i remembered two to three days ago,

Kazaf and Ralph also messaged me to say they see someone that look like me

WTF

DAMN CREEPY CAN OR NOT!?!?

some more now 7th month

T.T

i don't even dare to look into her eyes la

and i did something really dramatic man

i dug for my sunglasses and quickly wore them

i also cannot explain why i am so afraid of her

but imagine your so called "clone" shopping next to you

SCARY OR NOT!?!?

oh my tian

*faints*

and when i thought that is enough of weird happenings in a day,

i came back to realise,

the online friend that offered me a job opportunity to work in the upcoming IT fair,

IS CHARIS'S SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIEND

*faints again*

WTH

WHY ALMOST ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS ARE ALL SOMEWHAT CONNECTED TO ME?

take a very good example,

Kazaf is also connected to me through weixian

LOL!

i finally revealed it

HAHAHAHA

wth

i think my world is going bonkers already

SOMEONE PLEASE AUTO FOCUS IT FOR ME!!!


P.S. photo owed,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home