Friday, July 25, 2008

sick sick sick

sick, sick,SICK


down with major flu


but tomorrow need to be present for performance


sigh


something pissed me off really badly today la


due to my flu and the medication mummy gave me the night before,


i sleep through my morning and was late for school


but i skipped lessons twice for computing ready so i need to go


SIGH


but when i went to school,


THE FREAKING FACI STILL MARKED ME ABSENT


WTF


i ask weixian to tell faci that i will be coming over later


faci said ok


BUT


he did not warn me that after 11.30 i will be marked as absent


he told me only when i just reached school


-.-"


I WAS SO FREAKING PISSED LA


i rushed all the way to school just to get marked X


thanks ah faci


then something happened at home so i rushed back


no point staying right?


ZZZ


felt so helpless i cried la


then things at home is also giving me so much stress


i want a break seriously


i felt so stress till silent tears rolled down my cheek when i was in the bus


the uncle in front of me was STARING

as if he saw mas selamat like that


-.-"


so paiseh la


hope everything will just settle by itself


i am a human


not superman


i cannot hold on for very long


one of these day i will burst


sigh


shall go back to hibernation mode


ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home