Tuesday, July 22, 2008

charis and me

*UPDATES*

i almost forgot to post up the pictures

my team took for presentation today

they were damn nice la

except for mine

-.-

i thought i look like an old hag man

Zzzz













*************************************************************

whoooo

brenda is falling sick again

-.-

was already not feeling well in school already

then came home,

WHAMP

full blast

T.T

but i would be going to school tomorrow :):)

found more photos i took with charis last time

man i should start organising my pictures














we were suppose to wear Gothic that day

but some how my Gothic does not look Gothic

-.-

anyway,

when i was bathing just now,

THE SHOWER HEAD FELL AND HIT ME!!!

WTH


cause me a bruise

T.T



ok la. i know not very big la.

BUT IT IS DAMN PAINFUL OK!

it hit right on my bone

haiya

enough ranting

i bought nail polish from o2skin

marble pink and black :D:D



chio right?

i have decided to wear gothic tomorrow so i painted my nails black



not very nicely painted on man

but whatever la

Zzzz

LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

was webcaming with charis just now

and we camwhored through msn

COOL RIGHT??

ok

maybe not so cool

-.-

will upload the pictures once charis sends me them

敬请期待吧!

XD

shall end of with a camwhore picture

that charis and i took in the toilet

taken by charis and was first posted on her blog



ciao!



P.S. is it me or why is everybody cutting bangs nowadays? LOL! WE SHALL CREATE A BANG UNION!! XD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home