Friday, July 25, 2008

fucking practical world

i am feeling freakishly pissed off now.

fuck you people who thinks attention seeking is bad

i am tell you in the face

I WANT IT

I WANT THE ATTENTION

i hate the feeling when you feel really down

then nobody comes comfort you

leaving you to carry the pain alone

they simply ignore you

or they fuckin gloat in front of you

i don't understand why some people can do nothing at all,

and everybody just come flocking all over them

they can say they don't want it la

but do you know,

you are freaking making people feel bad about themselves?

it is like telling a person who wants comfort

that you have alot of people comforting you

comfort until you got so irritated

ok la

i get the fact that

these people are at many of times very attractive people,

when you look at them,

cute,pretty,demure,shuai,pretty boy comes into mind

THATS WHY I FUCKING HATE THIS PRACTICAL WORLD

ONLY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE GETS ALL THE BENEFITS

nothing can decribe my feelings now

i just want to be alone

AND WHEN I WANT TO BE ALONE

DON'T FUCKING COME DISTURB ME

i don't understand why when i need comfort nobody offers

then when i want to be left alone then you all come COMMENT on me

WTF

WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TO COMMENT ON ME

I EMO GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

FUCK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home