Wednesday, July 23, 2008

let me emphasis this

I DO NOT HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITY


i freaking dress like that because i had enough

since you are already emo,

why don't indulge in it?

i am sick and tired of trying so hard to be nice

and happy

so many problems

so much stress

so many fucking people around

i just don't want to be nice already

i don't like the presence of people around me lately

i just want to be alone

what is the point of tagging along with others?

until a point of time,

they will get fed up with you

so why don't you save the trouble by just totally ignoring them?

from now on, only close ones can be near me

i don't want anything now

i don't want attention

i don't want love

i don't want concern

just fucking leave me alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home