Monday, July 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!

want to know why i skipped school today?

cause it is my mum's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST MUMMY!!

i did actually planned to go to school in the morning

then leave afterwards

but it would be quite a rush for me and mummy

so i skipped school just to spend a day with her

photos will not be uploaded cause mummy does not want it on my blog

as you know,

birthday girl 最大

so photos will not be uploaded

awww

sorry guys :)

we really had a wonderful ( and spend-ful ) time la!

went to Vienna for buffet

then went on for shopping

i did not buy anything.......................

*giggles*

ok la

only one t shirt ok?

i swear it is just one t shirt

LOL!

after all that,

we went back to Singapore dance theatre to see whether i could be enrolled or not

AND I WAS ABLE TO!!!!!

3 months later

-.-

wth

got my hopes all high

then all came crashing down

well

at least i can be enrolled

but through a assessment first

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.T

i have not been dancing for quite long ready

what if i fail!?!?

oh my tian i cannot imagine

i think my bones all stiff already

Zzzz

sooooooooooooo

I AM GOING TO START JOGGING EVERY WEEKEND

yeap

you read it

i am so going to train my stamina up before dropping dead

and embarrassing myself on the day of assessment

anyone care to join me?

oh ya

that reminds me

I AM SO GOING TO GET MY SPLIT WORKING MAN

such an embarrassment for a ballerina not to be able to split

ARGH

better get working man

BRENDA YOU LAZY ASS

JIA YOU!

XD

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home