Sunday, July 27, 2008

anticipation

WHOOTS!


i am done with vampire knight season 1


NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE


can't wait for season 2 to come out man!


anticipating.


charis is helping me do my blogskin


THANK YOU SO SO MUCH MAN


YOU ARE THE BEST!


i created a backgound for it


hope it turns out well


:X


she say she is helping me do a picture for the header i think


OH MY TIAN I CAN'T WAIT!


wonder what is she doing?

Hmmm


anticipating.


My birthday is coming


wonder how will it be celebrated this year?


hope it will not be like 2 years ago where nobody remembered


anticipating.


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


i am full of anticipation


wonder what are all the results


CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!


:D:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home