Saturday, June 14, 2008

tagged

this is in response to what charis wanted me to do.

01. What do you want most now?

my psp to arrive from japan soon

02. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

Japan and France (heard that france women don't shave? 0.0)

03. What's your favorite thing to do?

creating random thoughts (that makes me sick in the mind :X)

04. Do you think money can buy happiness?

N.O W.A.Y! if money can buy happiness, then pigs can sprout wings and fly

05. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?

True Love?????o.0 (same as charis! :D)

06. Do you believe you can survive without money?

no. unless i miraculously decide to go back to urban living. which is seemingly impossible. I WILL MISS MY LAPTOP!!! T.T

07. *MY OWN QUESTION* is milkshake a nicer drink or tigerbeer? (man that was random)

duh. tiiiiiiiigggg.............. MILKSHARE! :D

08. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

i won't know what i will do with it cause i will be in massive shock, wind blows and my winning ticket GONE

09. What do you dream of doing in the future?

hmmmm...good question

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?

CUTE, original and independent thinking :D

11. What makes you happy?

Doing things i like? -.-

12. What type of person do you hate the most?

errrrr. anyone that makes me unhappy? like sticking a piece of playdoh on up my nose?

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?

living life

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Space-time manipulation 0.0 WOOHOO HIRO NAKAMURA!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

my choices (read recent post on people for reason)

16. What I wish for?

sound cheesy but yeah you are right, PEACE (i am not going to say world peace cause it is impossible to happen -.-)

17. If you have a chance to change your life now, what would you want to change?

those regreted decesions T.T

18. The love of your life now?

I HAVE NO IDEA MAN my family?

19. Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like he/she?

woah. big step. SCARY ( OK I ADMIT. I AM A SCAREDY CAT OK)

20. Who's on your mind right now?

i am thinking of a cow.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


MUST WE REALLY DO THIS!?!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home