Wednesday, June 11, 2008

addiction

i better finish this post before my battery dies on me again

*blames myself for not charging the lappie before going out*

man

if anyone,

ANYONE

is able to invent a 50 cell battery or so that last hell long for a laptop,

please email me as soon as possible

i cannot stand it when i really have the urge to blog then because of the stupid lack of battery,

my inspriations flies away

-.-

anyway,

i was reading through kaiboon's post about additction last night.

"I CAN'T QUIT SMOKING CAUSE I AM ADDICTED TO IT!"

says some people.

BULLSHIT

if you tell me that,

i can only tell this in your face

your addiction is the prove of your lack of self control

i strongly believe in the phrase "there's a will, there's a way"

so stop all those nonsense about not being able to stop because you are addicted

YOU ARE ADDICTED BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO STOP

tsk

these people have no sense of self love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i went to have buffet this afternoon,

and as i was enjoying my food half way through,

i overheard the aunties at the next table talking about facebook

i know i know

it is not nice to eavesdrop

but WTH

THEY ARE MORE UPDATED IN FACEBOOK THAN I AM

boy

i must getting old

brenda,

you are not 16 going on 17

YOU ARE 16 GOING ON 71

-.-"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home