Monday, June 09, 2008

NARNIA PRINCE CASPIAN






i went to watch narnia today

yeah yeah i know

i am a lagger ok?

BUT THE SHOW WAS AWESOME

the graphics was one word

WOAH

call me sick or whatever,

BUT I LOVE THE BATTLE SCENES

despite it being all gruesome and merciless

-.-

BUT THE BATTLE SCENES WERE THE ONLY SCENES THAT KEEP AWAKE LA

I LIKE THE CHUBBY CHUBBY PROFESSOR AND THE MOUSE!

and yes, you are right

i am NOT drooling over the the hunkie guys my friends are crazy about

when first saw them in the movie I was like

o.0

shuai meh?

LOL!

girls, don't bash me up for it! :X

anyway,

it was a great movie to kill time with and would definately looked forward to more of these movies

wonder why are there so little of them

hmm

however,

there was one fantasy movie that i distictively remeber that i was totally disappointed at

and that is.....................


the........................

THAT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND YOU TO FIND OUT!

i really don't want to get bashed the second time by the fans of the show

ROFL!

SUPPORT NARNIA!

FIGHT FOR ASLAN!!!!!!!

sheesh

-.-

P.S. NOW TO DISCLOSE THE ANSWER TO YESTERDAY'S MYSTERY

*drumrolls*





THEY WERE RACING ON COMPUTER WHEELED CHAIRS STRINGED INTO A LINE

pardon me for the lack of photos

i was too busy laughing

LOL!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home