Friday, June 13, 2008

hentai

tsk

irritated by this hentai i met on the bus

and for your info,

hentai=ji go pek

of course, i am a civilized person so i shall be nice and give him a nicer sounding name

HENTAI

soooooo

i started to notice this hentai looking at me when i alighted the bus on my way to the mrt station

he intentionally walked super slow and keep glancing to the back

-.-"

as if i cannot see cause there was no other person except me behind

SO

i said excuse me and walked super fast in front and rushed the finishing green light

in hope i will lose him

i was really glad i could not see him already so i started slowing down

to my dismay,

when i was too busy fishing out my ez link card,

HE WAS WALKING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN IN DELIBERATE SLOWNESS

man

this guy just won't give up

and to worsen my experience,

he was taking the same train as i was!

i tried to lose him again by dodging from the train door i was standing right in front of, to the one next to it at the fastest possible time when the train just arrived

and yes,

you guessed it

HE FOLLOWED ME

what a loser

and he stood at a position that he could start STARING at me comfortably

DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR LONG LOST SISTER OR SOMETHING!?!?

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GLUING YOUR EYES ON ME!!!

that moment a scene came into my mind

kind of sick and not educational,

so children below 12 should press alt F4 now.

here goes,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*all these took place in my twisted mind*

brenda walks over to the hentai

smile at him

andddddddddddddddddd


KICK HIM IN HIS ****

STEP ON HIS TOES

POKE HIM IN THE EYES

and end of with

"THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO STARE AT PEOPLE! WANT SEE!?!? GO GEYLANG LA!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boy was i pissed off

that guy would not stop looking even after he left at his stop

to think that guy wore decently

men

-.-

P.S. saw this when i was surfing through random websites

may not be new to you all ready but it serves its purpose of forcing a smile out of me

soooooo

click to enjoy :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home