Sunday, April 08, 2007

a day at pasir ris park

Had a lot of fun today at pasir ris park. I made friends with a 6 1/2 years old boy boy. HE IS SO CUTE!!! ^^ like a teddy bear...

Then went crazy with the kids today. So not like me. Even Richard also say not like me. Haha.

Fun, but unhappy at the same time. I don't know. May be because....well never mind. I did something funny and horrible too. Hope he don't think I was avoiding him cause I am really just tired. Well whatever. I want to go rest now. Shagged...(haha...new word i learnt today. Don't be surprised, I really did not know what does shagg mean.)

Have a good rest everybody! =]


DISCLAIMER: puh-lease. This is blog, aka online DIARY. Plastic or not who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home