Sunday, April 01, 2007

mixed feelings

I saw him the other day.


No particular feeling involved.


I supposed he did too.


he was happy, and that is good.


I don't know what came over me that day. I kept trying my best to ignore him and stay happy. Yet somehow his presence bothers me. I just can't get over the fact that we were once such good friends but not talking to each other now. Maybe it is a good thing that he does not talk to me because I must say I would not know how to react.


Maybe leaving things this way will be the best.


He is happy and that is the most important thing now. May this past happiness between us be buried in the mist of his recent happiness. I will make myself forget him once and for all now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home