Friday, March 02, 2007

my life is so messy

My life is so seriously screwed up that sometimes I just feel like sleeping and not walking up ever again. I have problems at home, I have problems with my friends and problems in school work. I simply cannot find an excuse to motivate myself even if I have to. Who can with so many things to worry about?

Many of you might say,

"hey, you don't look like such a pessimistic person...Didn't I see you laughing and enjoying yourself just now?"


Well then I just have one thing to tell you, you don't know me well at all. For the more I laugh, the more I joke and play with you all is only trying to cover up for the amount of disappointment, pain and agony I feel inside.


Maybe all these are a part of growing up and I have to go through it. Alone.


Nobody actually takes the effort, not even my best friend, to ask me what am I going through. Even if I attempt to talk to my good friend about it, what I get back is a bunch of scoldings and insults and please mind you, I may the only person who won't retaliate and talk back.


So please, you might think that you are correcting me but at that moment of time what I need is a listening ear but not someone who is going to make me feel worse. I am a human being with flesh and blood too so don't vent your anger on me. I feel hurt too mind you. You are not the only one with the temper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARGHH this doesn't sound right at all. Everybody is going through the same thing I guess? Don't you find reading this particular post at some other blogs too?


May be this something everybody who has to go through and I have to learn and accept it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home