Saturday, August 16, 2008

my birthday at best denki

you said happy birthday

and i am already satisfied

firstly, i really must thank all those touching sms wishings from all my friends

even from people that i really did not expect

THANKS PEOPLE!

i specially like to kazaf, boon and bernard(according to who came first)

that made a trip down to give me my present or just to accompany me

am really very touched man

today's sales was ok

so i am really very happy

but today some weird guy came up to me

i thought he wanted to buy mp3 or 4

then i went " hi sir, looking for mp3s or 4s?"

then he went " can i have your number?"

-.-""""

my colleague next to me just shrug his shoulders

-.-

but the guy quite good looking

WTF

did i just said that!?!?

brenda you must be mad

LOL!

but in the end i did not give him la

figured that if he is able to ask for number

都好不了哪里去

LOL

ok la

i am damn tired already

still waiting for my bro to come back to cut cake

haha

BYE PEOPLE!

:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home