Wednesday, August 20, 2008

chalet and random ranting

OH MY TIAN

I AM SO S.H.A.G.G.E.D

just got back from the chalet

ate my lunch and

BOOM

i fell on my bed and S.L.E.P.T

i never felt better sleeping man

but when the time i woke up,

i felt so sick, i wanted to throw up

ZZZZZ

my throat is so sore i cannot even talk properly

and my headache is like

*WOAH*

DUO COMBO

it feels like hangover

just without alcohol

MAJOR ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

and i still need to work tomorrow

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ again

man

will update about more the chalet when i feel better

and when i have the time

so guys, please bear with me

i am already blurring when i type this post

**********************
wth

my cousin is really the luckiest kid around la

without exaggeration,

he has a ps2,

ps3,

wii

own plasma flat screen tv to play them with

his own room with his own keyboard

and freaking TWO desktops

a piano,

a camcorder

and a mp3

a WHOLE TON of freaking EXPENSIVE games to play with

and not to mention really open minded parents

although at times they can be really strict

and he is only primary 5

S.I.G.H

not that i am not contented with my life now

but things you can't get you desire for it right?

and he gets to celebrate his birthday every year with a full buffet,

loads of guests

and a freaking BIG cake

S.I.G.H

i am 17 already,

i have also never held a party for my birthday

lucky fellow

AND THE WORSE THING IS HE STILL COMPLAINTS

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ok la

i am just having having a moment of being materialistic

but admit la

which teenager will not get jealous of my cousin's life?

just ignore me,

我在耍性子,

羡慕羡慕一下人家

cause i am honestly already contented with my family.

*STARTS BLABBERING HOW MUCH I LOVE MY FAMLIY*

:D :D

P.S. i hope all you guys enjoyed the chalet, although from 24 people only ended up with 6, i still had a memorable time with you all.

my favourite part of the chalet was the water activity

how about you all?

share with my in my tagboard ok?

LOVE YOU ALL!

seriously

:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home