Monday, June 23, 2008

MY FUGLY PHOTO

LOL!

i am going to do something very highly risky now

i may lose all my readers after this post

but well

WHO CARES

CHARIS!! 我来陪你了!!

this was a picture taken when i was in secondary 2

it was together with my best friend man yin

i still regard you as my best friend man yin

i truely do

but misunderstandings drifted us till we are now, so apart

sigh

before i disclose my picture, i shall post my most recent one first





the typical sian look

nowwwww

for the most horrendous moment!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>


oh my fucking god

i cannot believe i look so ugly in school

most properbly because i am lazy to make myself look good

somemore act cute

OH MY GOD SOMEONE KILL ME NOW

I CAN JITAO GO BANG HEAD DIE

a comparison
























sigh

*BYE BYE READERS! NICE TO ONCE HAD YOU ALL!*

ROFL!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home